Personal Health Assessment (PHA) Program
2017 Personal Health Assessment Guide – Participate in the PHA program and a credit will be applied to your 2018 monthly health insurance premiums. As we did in 2016, we invite all covered spouses to also complete the PHA to receive a credit applied to the employee’s monthly health insurance premium. The PHA credit program is designed to help employees and their spouses engage in managing their individual health and is open through September 30, 2017. Personal Health Assessment Guide | Pick-A-Time Appointment Scheduler
- July 27 @ SE Branch Library, 9-12
- August 10 @ Jullington Creek Annex, 2-5
- August 30 @ SJSO Squad Room, 12-7
The St. Johns County Wellness Program offers a variety of events and choices. It is an employer/employee health partnership designed to assist employees by providing guidance, encouragement, and empowerment to lead a healthier lifestyle. The Wellness Program also provides opportunities to improve your overall health and well being by taking part in health initiatives.
The intent of the PHA program is to help employees and their spouses lead and maintain a healthy lifestyle, through providing medical screenings, biometric testing and health coaching at the annual Wellness Expo. Employees can participate by attending the annual Wellness Expo, smaller wellness screening events, or through your doctor’s office or Quest Diagnostics. For more information, please see the separate Personal Health Assessment (PHA) Guide. If participating through your own doctor, please see the PHA Physician Verification Form.
- You may receive a $50 monthly health insurance credit if you complete your PHA before September 30.
- If you cover your spouse under the County Medical Plan, you can receive an additional $50 monthly health insurance credit if your spouse also completed their PHA before the deadline.
- Your credit will begin with your first pay in January and continue through December.
Wellness Benefits available through Florida Blue
Care Consultants: Assist in comparing your choices when it comes to medical services and prescriptions. The quality and price of medical services can vary, depending on where you go for office visits, imaging services, and surgery.
Health Coaches: They provide individual support, guidance, focusing on what you see as most important about your health.