The St. Johns County Employee Connection
>>> COVID Discontinuation (updated 4/27/23)
New Behavioral Health Vendor through Florida Blue
The County health insurance plan with Florida Blue includes behavioral health benefits like mental health services, substance use treatment and more. Florida Blue has partnered with Lucet to provide these services. If you have questions about your benefits call Lucet at 866-287-9569 or visit LucetHealth.com. Lucet Behavioral Health Services Flyer
Mental Health Medical Plan Update
The County medical plans have been modified with an effective date back to 1/1/2023, in order to enhance services for enrolled members. The following limits have been removed from both the PPO and PPO with HRA plans:
- Mental Health Inpatient 25-day visit/ Outpatient 35-day visit benefit maximums
- Substance Dependency Care and Treatment combined Inpatient/ Outpatient 25-day visit benefit maximums
Review the Medical Plan Update flyer for more information on your current mental health benefits.
End of COVID Emergency Declarations Medical Plan Update
The Biden Administration announced the end of the COVID-19 National Emergency and Public Health Emergency Declarations. The following changes will take effect on 5/12/2023 for both the PPO and PPO with HRA medical plans:
- All FDA-approved or authorized physician or healthcare provider ordered COVID-19 lab tests and testing-related visits will be covered in accordance with the member’s standard medical plan benefit cost sharing, in- and out-of-network.
- There will be no medical/pharmacy coverage of Over-the-Counter (OTC) COVID-19 tests. Members may use spending account (FSA) to purchase OTC at-home tests.
- Extensions related to COBRA elections and HIPAA special enrollment elections return to normal. Review the Emergency Declarations flyer for more information on these election timeframes.
Retirement Consultant Monthly Onsite Visits
The LFG retirement consultant will be onsite this quarter at the County Admin Building, Aviles Conference Room. One-on-one meetings provide an opportunity to help guide you through the retirement planning process. To view dates and schedule your appointment, visit Deferred Compensation.
Human Resources Forms & Info
Currently, HR forms are available on the Employee Connection or Department Connection. Later this year, we will be transitioning the majority of forms to a new electronic submission method that provides easy completion and delivery to HR. For example, you could fill out a new W4 for tax withholding and the form would automatically route to payroll for processing. You will also have access to review forms you have previously completed. Additional information and training opportunities will be provided in the coming months.
How To Get Your Free Annual Credit Reports
The three nationwide credit bureaus — Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion — have a centralized website, toll-free telephone number, and mailing address, so you can conveniently order your free annual reports every 12 months. These are the three ways to order your reports: