FY21 3rd Quarter Safety Training Requirement
The 3rd Quarter 2021 Mandatory Safety Training requirement is Road Rage and Aggressive Driving training. All full and part-time employees must complete the training presentation, register on the Training and Education Calendar, and complete a training sign-in sheet. Please DO NOT send in proof of calendar registration. Only the completed Safety Training sign-in sheet is required to be sent to Lois Willneff in Risk Management.
1. Complete the Road Rage and Aggressive Driving safety class.
Due to various computer and browser versions, please follow these instructions:
- Once the presentation is open, at the top center of your screen, click "Slide Show"
- On the far left, click "From Beginning"
- You can advance through the slides by clicking your mouse or pressing the down arrow on your keyboard.
2. Register on the Training and Education Calendar, Registration date 06/30/2021. (Calendar link only works on the County internal network.)
3. Sign and submit the Safety Training Sign-In sheet to Risk Management. Employees must sign the signature line, it cannot be left blank.