FY21 2nd Quarter Safety Training Requirement
The 2nd Quarter 2021 Mandatory Safety Training requirement is Slip, Trip, and Fall training. All full and part-time employees must complete the training presentation, register on the Training and Education Calendar, and complete a training sign-in sheet. Please DO NOT send in proof of calendar registration. Only the completed Safety Training sign-in sheet is required to be sent to Lois Willneff in Risk Management.
1. Complete the Whoopsy Daisy! Slip, Trip, and Fall safety class
Due to various computer and browser versions, please follow the instructions listed below.
- This presentation has audio. To successfully play the presentation, click "Open file" (this may be located on the bottom left of your screen or center of the page). It may need a moment to download.
- Once the presentation is open, at the top center of your screen, click "Slide Show"
- On the far left, click "From Beginning"
- You can advance through the slides by clicking your mouse or pressing the down arrow on your keyboard.
2. Register on the Training and Education Calendar, Registration date 03/31/2021. (Calendar link only works on the County internal network.)
3. Sign and submit the Safety Training Sign-In sheet to Risk Management. Employees must sign the signature line, it cannot be left blank.