FY21 1st Quarter Safety Training Requirement
The 1st Quarter 2021 Mandatory Safety Training requirement is Harassment and Discrimination training. All full and part-time employees must complete the training presentation, register on the Training and Education Calendar, review the quiz, and complete a training sign-in sheet. Please DO NOT submit a quiz. Only the completed Safety Training sign-in sheet is required to be sent to Lois Willneff in Risk Management.
1. Complete the Harassment and Discrimination Power Point Class
Due to various computer and browser versions, please follow the instructions listed below.
- This presentation has audio. To successfully play the presentation, click "Open file" (this may be located on the bottom left of your screen or center of the page). It may need a moment to download.
- Once the presentation is open, at the top center of your screen, click "Slide Show"
- On the far left, click "From Beginning"
- You can advance through the slides by clicking your mouse or pressing the down arrow on your keyboard.
2. Review the quiz as a self-test.
3. Register on the Training and Education Calendar, Registration date 12/31/2020. (Calendar link only works on the County internal network.)
4. Sign and submit the Safety Training Sign-In sheet to Risk Management. Employees must sign the signature line, it cannot be left blank.